Re: hyperspec-addon.el 1.6 --- Add additional entries to CL HyperSpec lo

From: Yuji Minejima
Subject: Re: hyperspec-addon.el 1.6 --- Add additional entries to CL HyperSpec lookup table
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:52:22 +0900

Hi, thanks for the cursor.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:00:28 +0200, Roland Kaufmann wrote:

>                              Hello Yuji,
> you might want to take a look at
>   Christopher Fry
>   Programming on an Already Full Brain
>   Communications of the ACN, April 1997, Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 55-64
> where the author describes enhancements to an Emacs-like editor to
> support Common Lisp.
>
>                                 best regards
>                                     Roland

I've dug out the following link with google.
http://web.media.mit.edu/~lieber/Lieberary/Softviz/CACM-Debugging/Already-Full/Already-Full.html

I haven't read it through yet, but it looks interesting.
An interesting thing is that I've already written a screen-based
interface for the Emacs menu system called tmenu.el
http://homepage1.nifty.com/bmonkey/emacs/elisp/tmenu.el

I might be able to reuse this package for symbol lookup system for
Common Lisp.

Yuji.