Fw: aching

From: Lakisha Michel
Subject: Fw: aching
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:56:40 -0800

So anyway, before I head out, this is what I was refering to.  Just got this in
my inbox, check this out.  http://www.grabitforfree.com/info.html
You can peer to peer to share games, music and stuff.  I can get 9 of my
favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..
I can't wait for you to see this - it's amazing.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll talk to you later.

Evangelina