Re: tumme.el 0.4.6 - code included

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: tumme.el 0.4.6 - code included
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:09:05 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Mathias Dahl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> ;;; tumme.el --- use dired to browse your images as
>>     thumbnails, and more
>>
>> ;; Copyright (C) 2005 Mathias Dahl
>
> What is wrapping the lines and breaking the code?
> (again....)

Sorry for that, it was only the header line that was too long, so GNUS
filled the line for me. I will fix that for the next release.

Please mail me directly about issues like this next time, I don't
think these things fits here. Use the (partly "scrambled") e-mail
address you find in the source.

/Mathias