msf-abbrev.el 0.9a

From: Benjamin Rutt
Subject: msf-abbrev.el 0.9a
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:47:09 GMT

This package helps me maintain many, many abbrevs that are active in a
specific mode.  Abbrevs are defined in normal files, not in elisp.
There is also some magic to fill out forms when programming.  The best
way to see it in action is to look at the demo (animated gif).  This
and the code is available at:

http://www.bloomington.in.us/~brutt/msf-abbrev.html

This is an alpha release and requires a relatively recent (late 2004
is OK) CVS version of Emacs, AFAIK; I think this is because it uses
some text properties only in CVS version, but haven't bothered to
verify this.  Enjoy.
--
Benjamin Rutt