Re: emacs sokoban

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: emacs sokoban
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:13:50 +0200

Steve Youngs <address@hidden> wrote:

> * Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> writes:
>
>   > I wrote a little sokoban game for GNU Emacs.
>
> Just out of curiosity, how does it differ/compare to...
>
> ,----
> | ;;; sokoban.el -- Implementation of Sokoban for Emacs.
[...]
> | ;; Author: Glynn Clements <address@hidden>
[...]
> I'm not sure of a URL for it, but it is in the XEmacs package,
> "games".

To be true: I don't know.  :-)

I realized that there were already a sokobal.el, distributed with
XEmacs _after_ I started to write my own one.  And hacking elisp is
fun, so I finished my version.

I still haven't had a look at the XEmacs sokoban, simply for the fact,
that I don't use XEmacs and haven't even installed it on any of my
boxes...

If you know the XEmacs sokoban, I would be glad to here your opinion
on how they compare.

cheers
sascha
--