Diffs: make allout and c-mode co-operate

From: Tom Breton
Subject: Diffs: make allout and c-mode co-operate
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:03:30 +0000 (UTC)

Frustrated with allout mode not co-operating with c-mode, I figured
out what the problem was and patched allout.el.  I tried to submit this
to KenManheimer but his allout wiki gives no email address.  So I post
it on his allout wiki, where the diff got horribly reformatted, and
here.

        Tom

[diff from new allout.el to old allout.el]
696,697c696,697
<   (setq outline-regexp (concat "\\("
<                                (regexp-quote outline-header-prefix)
---
>   (setq outline-regexp (concat "\\(\\"
>                                outline-header-prefix
2851,2852c2851
<                          comment-end))
---
>                            " "))
[end diff]