Re: tc.el --- timid completion

From: Christoph Conrad
Subject: Re: tc.el --- timid completion
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:56:34 +0100

Hi Tamas,

i canceled the message about one minute after sending it to the
newsgroup, but obviously it was already exchanged with other
newsservers.

> Okay, but why is it better?

I can append the initialization at the end of my .emacs, and the
minibuffer hook is executed as last hook function, possibly overriding
the changes other functions made before.

I detected that in the ibuffer timid does not work for ibuffer-find-file
when ibuffer has is setup executed before timid in
minibuffer-setup-hook.

But on the other side it would be clearer to load timid at the beginning
of my .emacs, so that it is already at the end.

Best regards,
Christoph