Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:56:52 -0700

On Jul 16, 10:22 pm, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

> But the locate source lists always the same files, although none of them
> matches the given pattern. Those are the listed files, I typed the
> pattern "foobarbaz".

Works for me. I started emacs with -q, loaded anything, did a  (push
anything-source-locate anything-sources) and anything listed the
matching files with locate.

I use the locate source every day, so it should work. :) Maybe you
should try starting the locate process manually with start-process to
see if it returns the correct results.

Someone else also had a problem with the locate source and it turned
out his locate didn't understand the options I used in the example
anything-locate-source.