Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:25:57 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Tamas,

>> I added a new asynchronous source for the tracker desktop search,
>> too, see `anything-source-tracker-search'. That's quite identical to
>> the locate source, but it doesn't refresh after the pattern
>> changes. It won't be displayed at all after the pattern changes after
>> the first search. Do you know what the problem could be?
>
> I don't really understand the problem. You used (requires-pattern .
> 3), so results from the source are shown only of there is a pattern
> and it's at least 3 characters long.

Ups, sorry. That was a misconfiguration in my ~/.emacs file. I had my
old attempt at the tracker search _and_ ,anything-source-tracer-search
in `anything-sources'. That confused `anything', but after deleting the
old version it works very nice.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A morning without coffee is like something without something else.