Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:03:49 +0200

address@hidden writes:

Hi Bill,

> Actually, the macro should be:
>
> (defmacro anything-add-to-actions (var action)
>   `(setq ,var (cons (car ,var)
>                   (append
>                    (cdr ,var)
>                    (list ',action)))))

Yep, that looks nice. I made some little changes, so that multiple
evaluations don't add an action several times and added documentation.

Thanks a lot,
Tassilo
--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_