Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: billclem
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 20:06:27 -0000

Hi Tamas,

Is there some reason why the following 2 bindings aren't part of
anything-map:

    (define-key map (kbd "M-v") 'anything-previous-page)
    (define-key map (kbd "C-v") 'anything-next-page)

I would also like to have the default bindings for "C-n" & "C-p" in
anything-map; however, I guess there's a conflict with binding "C-n"
since iswitchb binds it. However, "C-v" & "M-v" should be ok to bind.

If there's no good reason not to bind them, could you please add them
to anything-map?

Thanks,
Bill