Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 06:48:06 +0200

Hill Bill,

address@hidden wrote:

Are things still in a state of flux and I should hold off taking the
more recent code or am I the only one experiencing these problems with
the latest releases?

I also experience problems. Mine come from anything-isearch which just makes my emacs unusable. There are so many errors that I can't summarize all of them. All I can say is that to get my emacs under control by me again, I have to kill emacs PID from a console ;) Pressing continuously C-g just does nothing here.

Regards,

Xavier