Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:04:54 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Let me know what you think.

I just love the idea and the way it is currently working. I will try to hack on it too to add my own sources.

By the way, do you thing it is doable to add a contact just by entering his name.

Say for example, I am typing this after M-x anything RET:

John Doe RET

If John DOe is not in my contact base, I would like to be offered to add it.

Thank you.

P.S: it would be cool to have a dedicated mailing list for anything as it is growing and this thread is err, really too big for this newsgroup, I guess.

Xavier