Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:44:42 -0700

On Aug 19, 6:22 pm, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

> But I really don't think that this would be more comfortable
> than
>
>         M-x bbdb-create RET

It's a matter of taste, but I think it's more comfortable, because you
don't have to think about which command to use (anything or bbdb-
create), just start M-x anything (or hit the key you associated with
it) and type away on the unified interface, and add the contact
instantly if it's not added yet.

The whole point of Anything is that you select (or provide) an object,
and the possible actions are offered for you automatically, so you use
a single command to perform many possible actions.