keyring support

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: keyring support
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:44:29 -0600

This code adds some simple keyring support to Emacs.  For the moment
this is just some lisp-level support for managing a keyring.  The .el
defines a simple API for managing a keyring, and a couple back ends:
an Emacs-specific keyring using GPG, and an interface to the Gnome
keyring (via the attached C program).

For best results I think the various parts of Emacs that ask for
passwords would have to be modified to use keyring.el.  Before looking
into that task, I thought I'd post the code here for comments.

Tom