struct+.el

From: TomSW
Subject: struct+.el
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:25:27 -0700

Hello All,

struct+.el contains some extensions to the cl package structs. I wrote
it to avoid having to include the struct's name in every accessor.

It provides convenient ways to access slots, "@" and ">>"; the names
are shamelessly copied from David O'Toole's Eon package, but they use
the order slot -> object instead of object -> slot.

it also provides the macros "doslots", "with-struct", "defstruct*".

struct+ is intended to be as lightweight as possible and has only very
limited pretensions to supporting an object oriented style, but I find
it useful.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/struct+.el

Cheers,
Tom SW