Re: multiple command bind to a single key stroke

From: Jaeyoun Chung
Subject: Re: multiple command bind to a single key stroke
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:38:40 -0800 (PST)

On 1월9일, 오전3시49분, Ilya Zakharevich <address@hidden> wrote:
> You may want to look into define-key-wise.el (availaible in
> ilyaz.org/software/emacs, in emacs-el-src-*.zip).

I've checked yours. In fact, your define-key-wise function binds a
sequence of commands to a key stroke. Mine binds a list of commands to
a key stroke. The difference is that mine does not call each of those
commands, but displays a show drop down menu so that user can choose
one to execute. Actually, this is how key binding works in textmate
(ignore the context stuffs).