Updated CC mode support for PHP, Java, C#

From: Dave Love
Subject: Updated CC mode support for PHP, Java, C#
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:43:06 +0000

I've updated my support for PHP, Java, and C# in CC mode somewhat.  It
now patches the released Emacs 22 CC mode rather than a development
version.  That is fixed up to run in Emacs 21, and the tarball
<URL:http://www.loveshack.ukfsn.org/emacs/cc-mode-5.31.4-fx.tgz>
contains files byte-compiled by Emacs 21 which you can just drop into
load-path.  The patch on its own is at
<URL:http://www.loveshack.ukfsn.org/Emacs/cc-php-js.diff.gz>.  There
isn't much change in the extra language support from the first version.

The support for the new languages probably needs significant
improvement.  Send me comments, and I'll try to maintain it (to the
extent I can make sense of CC mode) unless someone eventually succeeds
in getting such support into Emacs.

[Ob-source.]  Here's a multi-mode for PHP embedded in HTML, using
php-mode: