Re: uuid.pl

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: uuid.pl
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:03:37 +0200

     >> now now, errors are always acceptable, at least on first blush; they
     >> remind us that trees must be grown, not painted in worst rush. true, you
     >> can "cultivate" by burning both bush and weed, cursing the natural
     >> outcome of random sampling of seed, but finer-grained pruning, later,
     >> will help in the longer term: one culls belatedly to obliquely gain
     >> stronger germ.

     SA> Thanks. That is a little more encouraging :-)

   Xavier could have been a bit more gentle about things, but I think that
you've
   missed his point.

   It wasn't the code not working, but the idea to put a svn link in; you should
   distribute source here, this is what the newsgroup is for. I think that it's
   cut and paste that's the problem. A text attachment might work better.

Exactly. Sorry for my bad english :)

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org