Re: switch-dir.el (v0.9.1) - switching directory easily and interactivel

From: Kazuo YAGI
Subject: Re: switch-dir.el (v0.9.1) - switching directory easily and interactively
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 00:17:00 +0900

Hi rubikitch-san,

You have a point there. `anything.el' is really useful and you make me
notice another usage of this great candidate-selection framework.

I've originally created `switch-dir.el' for GNU GLOBAL, no more and no less.
If anything(jeu de mots), I prefer to simple and small one.
Of course that's just my personal opinion.

I'll say, there's more than one way to do it, you know. :-)

And thank you for your comments. Those are exactly the points
I have to improve. I'll do those for the next version.

Thanks for your insightful view,
- Kazuo YAGI