Re: newsticker 1.99

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: newsticker 1.99
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:24:10 +0800

Hi Kevin,

I have use Newsticker 1.99 works with Emacs 23.

I think 1.99 can't compatible with old version.
So you have remove all your configuration with old version.

And below is my configuration for 1.99

,----
| (setq newsticker-groups-filename
"~/MyEmacs/Configure-File/Newsticker/newsticker-groups")
| (setq newsticker-imagecache-dirname
"~/MyEmacs/Configure-File/Newsticker/newsticker-images")

"http://blogsearch.google.cn/blogsearch_feeds?hl=zh-CN&q=google&lr=&ie=utf-8&num=10&output=atom";)

"http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch_feeds?hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=emacs&ie=utf-8&num=10&output=atom";)
|         ("Planet Emacsen"
|          "http://planet.emacsen.org/atom.xml";)