bbdbadapt-ispell: change the dict according the bbdb field

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: bbdbadapt-ispell: change the dict according the bbdb field
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:48:13 +0100

Hello

 I wanted to have the ispell dict selected
 based on a relevant bbdb entry which I call ispell-dict.
 This is what the code does.

 The starting point was some code provided to me by Robert
 Fenk. However the problem with that code was that it took the gcc
 field from some entry of the BBDB buffer and if there was more than
 on entry often the wrong string was inserted. So I had to use code
 which extracted the correct BBDB entry from the TO field .  I
 succeeded by using to a large extend code from sigadapt.el written
 by by C.Queinnec (University of Paris 6 & INRIA)

Enjoy.

Uwe Brauer