rw-acronyms.el v0.4

From: Ralf Wachinger
Subject: rw-acronyms.el v0.4
Date: 29 Mar 2009 14:04:03 GMT

rw-acronyms.el is an interface between acronym files and Emacs/Gnus.
It can parse plain text acronym files and show the explanations for
the acronyms, which are included in the given acronym files.

This is the fourth version (v0.4). I have improved and extended the
code, and extended the commentary section. If there are no error reports
from users, then I will post no new version for a while.

For more information see the commentary in the attached file.