info-xref.el v.3

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: info-xref.el v.3
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 08:52:49 +1000

This is a new version of my info-xref.el which is in emacs.  The new
bits are docstring "Info node `(foo)bar'" checking, and error reports in
compilation-mode for easier viewing (though for .info ones finding where
to fix in the .texi's is still a manual process).

M-x info-xref-check-all-custom reports some package load errors, which I
think come from subdirs like ede not being in the normal load-path, or
not until loading ede.el, or something.  I can't tell if it loses
anything, it might mean some bits are not visible in one or two
M-x customize-group's until loaded by other means.

If you have the misfortune to run recent debian then errors from
M-x info-xref-check-all-custom about "cogre" are a mess made by a
combination of "cedet-common" and inversion.el.  It affects even "emacs
-Q", which is pretty bad.  Purge cedet-common to fix.