popup.el v0.4

From: Tomohiro Matsuyama
Subject: popup.el v0.4
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:27:38 +0900

This is a first release of popup.el. Previously, popup.el is bundled
with auto-complete.el. However, I think popup.el should be used more
widely. So I decided to make it independent.

What is popup.el?
popup.el is a visual popup user interface library for Emacs. This
provides a basic API and common UI widgets such as popup tooltips and
popup menus.

Please visit the following URL for obtaining the software and for more
information.

https://github.com/m2ym/popup-el/tree/v0.4

Regards,
Tomohiro Matsuyama