mal-mode.el (Re: regressive image dictionary fontification in emacs)

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: mal-mode.el (Re: regressive image dictionary fontification in emacs)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:05:10 +0000

I made a variant of my earlier Regressive Image Dictionary mode using
word lists I made myself, so I can release this file under the GPL.

https://raw.github.com/holtzermann17/rid-mode.el/master/mal-mode.el

This package fontifies words drawn from the Young Schema Questionnaire
and associated writings of Jeffrey Young, who explains that "the 18
Early Maladaptive Schemas are self-defeating, core themes or patterns
that we keep repeating throughout our lives."

Accordingly, this file can give visual feedback on how often the
keywords associated with "maladaptive patterns" appear in a given
text.

Furthermore, the file itself provides a template that can be modified
to do fontification using your own lists of words.  (I don't claim the
lists here are perfect!)