Re: easy-kill: drop-in replacement for kill-ring-save

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: easy-kill: drop-in replacement for kill-ring-save
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:28:16 -0400

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    You picked my curiosity and tried it (not on that thread but elsewhere
    with the same interface.) The answer is yes, you can login on the site,
    comment and even open new threads with Javascript disabled. I don't know
    if it is required for creating a new account, though.

Could someone try that?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation