Re: gnugo.el 2.3.0 available

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: gnugo.el 2.3.0 available
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:17:33 +0100

() Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
() Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:55:25 +0100

   If you install [gnugo.el] in a trunk Emacs, which already has
   its own cl-lib, you get a bunch of warnings because the CL
   symbols the package uses are not of the cl-SYMBOL variety.

   [warnings]

Thanks for reporting this (and providing a patch in other mail).
I installed the change to the ‘unintern’ call in your name:

 http://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/commit/?id=fc069273

but opted for a different approach wrt the warnings:

 http://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/commit/?id=30f62b74

This time i actually tested against trunk (mid January) "emacs -Q",
too.  I saw no warnings byte-compiling (typing ‘B’ from Dired).
Does this work for you?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502