[ANNOUNCE] mailaprop: modern popup-style autofill for email addresses

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mailaprop: modern popup-style autofill for email addresses
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:58:05 -0600

Hi.  I wrote a new package, 'mailaprop', that provides popup-style autofill for
email addresses in recipient headers of message composition buffers.

For those who read and write email in Emacs, I hope this will save some
keystrokes.  I've been using it for a while, and it certainly saves me many
keystrokes.

Code, documentation, and a demo video are available at:

  https://github.com/kfogel/mailaprop

Also, as the README.md points out:

  "You don't have to use any proprietary Javascript to interact with
  this project.  You can use plain git to clone the repository from
  GitHub at https://github.com/kfogel/mailaprop.git, and I'll happily
  take bug reports and patches by email instead of via the GitHub issue
  tracker: kfogel {AT} red-bean.com."

I chose GitHub because it is the most reliable zero-cost git hosting service
out there; browser interaction with GitHub is strictly optional for this
project.

Best regards,
-Karl