Re: [arch-users] Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [arch-users] Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps.com problems
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

        First, I replied because Tom is right with this message... After reading
        the lkml archives a number of months back about bitkeeper (and after
        realizing that the Linux kernel is starting to become a lost cause
because
        it's maintainer is intent upon making it more and more poprietary over
        time

Let's be clear -- I've been playing (hopefully loud enough for lm to
hear) "pretend exec for a day".  We fight.  We lead debates.  We call
each other names.  We engage in high camp.  That's how we get work
done.  That's how we, hopefully, avoid letting our egos take over the
world.

The bottom line -- I thought I was doing this under conditions of
trust and mutual concern that the other side has not lived up to.
I need a bunch of money, now.

-t