Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers

From: Christopher Browne
Subject: Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers
Date: 26 Apr 2004 17:22:43 GMT

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) wrote:
> I just noticed on the FSF website that they are taking money from
> Sun, Oracle, Cisco, IBM, and several other countries that are
> sending jobs to the most irresponsibly governed countries on the
> planet, such as China, Russia, India, Pakistan. If the cause of open
> source software is a just one, why does the FSF have as its
> bedfellows thugs, traitors and criminals?

You post on the Internet, and your service provider doubtless sends
money to Sun, Oracle, Cisco, IBM, and other companies that are sending
jobs to these various countries.

Why do YOU sponsor, as YOUR bedfellows, these "thugs, traitors, and
criminals?"
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/lsf.html