Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Rui Miguel Seabra
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:56:22 +0100

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 08:31 -0700, Snuffelluffogus wrote:
> than those of hobbyists. FSFers are paid by corporations and work to further
> corporate interests. Exploitation of workers is one of such interest, and
> free labor is the best possible outcome. Never mind that it is unethical,
> immoral, or that it violates labor laws in spirit if not the letter of the
> law.
> The de facto motto of the FSF is "corporate greed, not human need".

-1 Troll ?

I'm starting to wonder whether you have been paid to make this posts...
You ignore reason, make insultuous, anonymous and groundless
accusations.

To me, either you're:

   a) too blind by rage of unemployment
   b) payed to act like this
   c) gratuitously engaging a malevolent agenda
   d) plain stupid

I sincerely hope it's a), because none of the alternatives is very
indulging.

If it is a) you can come to terms with reason, if not...

Rui