Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 4 May 2004 17:30:12 -0700

> You're wrong. Don't go away mad, just go away. Otherwise, I'll
> administer penicillin to kill the spirochete connecting your two
> functioning neurons.

That was juvenile, but this topic is serious. Workers rights do matter,
and workers should never be seduced into giving their labor away
for free. Sharing code between pals is one thing, sharing it with
corporate types who would just as well dump toxic waste in your
backyard while bribing your politicians is an entirely different matter.