Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:38:44 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> Per Abrahamsen <abraham@dina.kvl.dk> wrote in message
>> darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:
>>
>> > Ever since the beginning of personal computing,
>>
>> Given that you yourself (yes, I know your real identity) is only 14
>> years old...
>
> Oh, grow up.

I did, you will too.  Unlike other people here, I think you do the
right thing by hiding your name.  What you write here is not something
you will want to defend (or think about) in just a few short years.

Yes, I feel sorry for you that your dad lost his job.  But even though
he is your dad, him blaming his unemployment on "evil corporations
and stupid foreigners" doesn't make it the truth.  Realizing that your
parents are just humans are part of the phase of life you are going
through now.  And your dad isn't all bad, he could be blaming "jews,
niggers and faggots" instead.