Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 06 May 2004 18:06:14 +0200

Am Do, 2004-05-06 um 17.22 schrieb Snuffelluffogus:
> > We deal with Free Software here.
>
> One and the same. If the source it open, people can find a way
> to get access to it for no money.

No. Apart from the fact that Free Software is not necessarily available
for the public, in any case not all Software that costs nothing is Free
Software. So it's not the same.

> That is a behavior typical of cultists.

Well, that's of course an excellent argument that I can't disprove. But
then, it might be that I'm too dumb because I'm an European fascist.

I think I'll go back on my tree now.

Thanks,
Reinhard