Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Rui Miguel Seabra
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 22:07:05 +0100

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 13:12 -0700, Snuffelluffogus wrote:
> > So you're saying it's okay to take away people's freedoms based on what
> > they *might* do with them?
>
> Wow! What a discovery you're made! And yes, I believe in gun control also.

There are those who defend controlling guns is to take from the people
the *power* to defend themselves should the government or authority
become corrupt.

But, amazingly, I see another problem in your rethoric.
Owning guns opens the door to act your power over other people.

You don't really know the difference between power and freedom, do you?

Rui