Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 07 May 2004 15:52:21 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message
>
> > Good thing you aren't.
>
> My standing up for workers is virtuous;

You tell me that I am not to create free software for pay.  That is
not standing up for workers.  It is also not virtuous.  And it least
of all is unbiased, and that was your claim.  You are waffling.

> his anti-Americanism is lowly and repugnant.

You are a biased idiot.  "Americanism" is in no way whatsoever a
virtue.  In particular not if it just exhibits itself as chauvinism.

Anyway, it is _you_ that trample all virtues considered American.

Let me recite from the Declaration of Independence:

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
    equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
    unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the
    pursuit of Happiness.

All _men_ are created equal, not all Americans.  And they have
unalienable rights.  That of life (for which you want to deny the
means to foreigners), that of liberty (you want to restrict the
freedom of people to create and pass on their creations) and of the
pursuit of happiness (and you want to prohibit people to feel good by
helping others).

In short: you are a self-declared enemy of the American constitution.
Which is your right.  But you should stop lying about it.