Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Kenneth P. Turvey
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 21:06:51 -0500

On 5 May 2004 19:23:06 -0700, Snuffelluffogus <darkred@myway.com> wrote:
>> So people don't have a right to choose what to do with their work, but
>> they do have a right to a "fair living"?  Fair to whom?
>
> Setting the price of their labor at zero is unethical.

I don't know about you, but I reserve the right to charge what I wish
for my labor, including nothing if that suffices.  Some jobs are worth
more than others, some I would be quite willing to do for free.

Do you think all charity is evil or only this one?

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt@squeakydolphin.com>

  Artificial Intelligence Algorithms Wiki
  http://ai.squeakydolphin.com