Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 9 May 2004 14:37:33 -0700

Stefaan A Eeckels <tengo@DELETEMEecc.lu> wrote in message
news:<20040507120354.7fddd992.tengo@DELETEMEecc.lu>...
> On 6 May 2004 17:43:06 -0700
> darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) wrote:
>
> > Basic human decency is an attribute of any normal child,
>
> Bzzt! Wrong. Think wolf-children.

I can't help it you're permissive with children
and let them run amok. But to generalize about children
is wrong. Many kids are very good, and most if they
get enough attention and kindness will not lose their
inherent basic human decency.

> Every week-end, millions of DIYers are putting trained
> painters, electricians, plumbers, gardners and masons
> out of work.

Not really, most of them screw up and then hire
a professional.