Re: GPL Software Gold Standard

From: Martin Dickopp
Subject: Re: GPL Software Gold Standard
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:54 +0200

> Martin Dickopp wrote:
> [...]
>> I have read both the article and the study.  (The latter when it came
>> out; I haven't re-read it just now.)
>
> Your reading comprehension must be exceptionally low (in addition
> to inability to connect the dots, so to say).

Your assumption that I'm stupid just because I disagree with you (and
with the author of the article, and with the author of the study) is
incorrect.

In fact, the fact that you apparently have to resort to statements like
the above tells us more about yourself than the link collections you
usually like to post.

Martin