Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???

From: Seeking Twine
Subject: Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:59:22 GMT

Having been immersed in the wonder of c# and XML the past few days -- I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- at the low level of /mindshare/ when it comes to XML in the Linux Community.

XML is so much the man !

And yet, I rarely hear it as part of any of the various Linux *architectures*

Why not?

What is it about Advocates that make them fear XML ?

XML is data, interface and explanation all in one !

XML is the answer to so many data issues.

XML is the original /Open/ source technology -- it is human-readable and self explanatory -- it is the open source of data -- unlike the obscurities and arcanitude of the DBMS.

XML is Open Source.

Embrace it -- GNU and Linux Advocates -- I beseech thee !()!