Re: Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???

From: Hamilcar Barca
Subject: Re: Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:02:14 -0600

In article <2h17s5F7vnabU1@uni-berlin.de> (Wed, 19 May 2004 16:04:52
+0200), Michael Vondung wrote:

> Hamilcar Barca wrote:
>
>> The Linux fad, if that's what it is, is as unexplainable as hula hoops,
>> platform shoes, and afro hairdoos.  (OTOH, nothing is as unexplainable
>> as disco music.)
>
> Platform shoes are worse.

Platform shoes may be worse than 'fros and hula hoops but nothing is
worse than disco unless it's Microsoft's windows.  At least disco
isn't dangerous.

> I was seriously shocked when they reappeared

Retro is cool, I guess.

> since it shows so clearly that we've gotten old.)

I started to wonder when I heard a "classic rock" radio station playing
music that was released after I started college.  However, anything but
disco and windows...