Free personalized software

From: daniel camara
Subject: Free personalized software
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:44:39 -0300 (ART)

Does anyone know a project where people develop
personalized software? The GNU project normally aims
to delivery "off-shelf" software solutions.  I think
this is important but I was wondering if any one knows
any initiative to offer quality free personalized
software for non profit entities, for example.

I think such organizations may have several problems
that "off-shelf" software would not solve. However
such entities normally, mainly in developing countries
countries,  have shrinking budgets.

Best regards,

        Daniel Camara

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/