Re: Linux is SHIT

From: Donn Miller
Subject: Re: Linux is SHIT
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 04:28:20 -0400

Rolf Tollerud wrote:

"Linux is cheaper, faster, easier."
The professional editions cost the same if not even more, the free
editions are worthless.

"It has a better distribution system."
Everybody have Windows, even Linux fanatics, and I do not know a
single soul that has paid for it. Only companies and persons that buy
with Windows pre-installed. Windows is the most spread software on the
planet.

You're probably right, since there /are/ a ton of pirates out there. My situation is that I've run Windows 2003 eval (RC2) for 360 days, and when my license ran out, it was either buy Windows XP, put ME back on (ugh), or simply re-partition the drive and do without Windows altogether. So your argument that "I do not know a single soul that has paid for it" is bunk. I'm still faced with the possibility of having to buy XP for this laptop.