Re: Linux is SHIT

From: Barak Zalstein
Subject: Re: Linux is SHIT
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:23:52 +0300

"David Kastrup" <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message
x5d64uck6s.fsf@lola.goethe.zz">news:x5d64uck6s.fsf@lola.goethe.zz...
> So why should we listen to the rants of a self-declared criminal?
>
> Anyway, Windows XP won't run for long without being allowed to phone
> home to Redmont and report by whom it is being used.  So you better
> be a _careful_ criminal.
>
> Or a stupid liar.

I fail to understand why you continuosly consider sharing that kind of
critical
information as a criminal activity (just do that outside of corporate
environment).
What if this attitude was taught (and enforced) in school?
Being pedantic regarding licenses and eulas may result in confining oneself
to a 80x25 ghetto buffer.

Barak.