Re: Linux is SHIT

From: Michele Alessandrini
Subject: Re: Linux is SHIT
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:08:53 +0200

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 10:45, Mathias Dahl wrote:
> Comments like that does not help our community at all, all it does
> Please don't use brainless examples like the one above, it just
> looks like FUD from MS...

You're right with your reasons, even if I can't understand how being fair with
large companies agrees with saying "brainless" to single people.
Anyway, I was talking about my personal experience only, and, as such, I
should have specified. The fact is, I cannot stay quiet when someone is
insulting in that way the whole free software world and users, saying "all
this is shit and all that is good".
And, to say it all, you might agree that my comment on MS was not among the
most unfair ones I've been reading in this list...

Michele