Re: Why I refuse to use Linux

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: Why I refuse to use Linux
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:42:47 -0000

> To be fully in line with your world view, I strongy recommend you no
> longer transmit data over the internet, and do not use a computer any
> more. There are corporations, or universities behind these things,
> you know.

Needless to say, there are many people who take exactly that
viewpoint. Some live in communes, but many are just regular people
living wherever. In my case, I see the democratic value of the
internet as being so strong that it outweighs the negatives.
But we should all be aware that Corporate Big Brother is watching.