Re: Walmart PC's with Linux SUCK.

From: Swedish Meatball
Subject: Re: Walmart PC's with Linux SUCK.
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:42:16 -0000

Arnold, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
wrote:

> I got sucked into buying a Walmart PC based upon the price because it
> really looked like a decent deal to me.
> What I didn't realize was that these systems come with a system called
> Linux

    In other words, you didn't listen to anyone, didn'r ask anyone, didn't try
to find anything out about this 'system' at all. What the fuck did you
do...walk in drooling, and make a grunt and point at something shiny and say
"Me buy that"?
  You are a knuckle dragging moron, and deserve to lose more money through
buying XPee. You'll also deserve all the trouble you'll have just getting on
the 'net the first time you do. Have fun with all the viruses, pop-ups,
trojans, and spyware you're going to get...guaranteed with your intelligence.
  Arnold the pig was fucking smarter than you are, you retard.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
  7:58pm  up  23:23,  2 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.05, 0.06