Re: The worst that can happen to GPLed code

From: Martin Dickopp
Subject: Re: The worst that can happen to GPLed code
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:49:11 +0200

> Martin Dickopp wrote:
>>
>> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>>
>> > Martin Dickopp wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Post it here.

My previous reply has apparently not been clear enough:  If somebody
seriously interested in a discussion had asked me to post a translation
of a relevant German law text, I would certainly have done so (and, in
fact, I have done this in the past).  However, your attempt to order me
around will take you nowhere.

>> It would be inappropriate to post German texts here.
>
> Translated, I mean.

What for?  You have demonstrated in the past that you understand
German, so you can read it yourself.

Martin