Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)
Date: 26 Jun 2004 13:51:30 -0700

rlangly@gmail.com (Ringo Langly) wrote in message

> Hi... I agree with you, but being a heavy advocate of Linux or any
> other OS is no different then a car nut being a fan with Ford or Chevy

Not really, it's a conflict between capitalists who tend toward fascism
and a mix of people who oppose the system, the loudest being a bunch
of really dumb libertarians.

> I think your boss's comment about changing religion was simply a pun
> and not something to be taken literally though.

Sounds to me like the boss was either mentally ill ;) or just maybe
or it was one of those new "aggressive interviews" that people in
Silly-Con valley are complaining about.